Entering split view mac not a difficult a task. Its doesn’t matter which version of Mac you are using Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, yosemite or sierra etc. Here in Mac Tech, we will teach a very easy and legit way to split any windows or application in Mac. In that mean time you can see: How to Take Screenshots on Mac.
|Split Screen on Mac|
How to Enter Split View on Mac OS X EI Capitan or sierra
- First of all hold down the full-screen button(green button) in the upper-left corner of a window.
- As you hold the green button, the window started shrinks.
- Now you can drag mac screen to one side of the screen, right or left.
- When screen fit to one side then you can release the button, then click another window to begin using both windows side by
More From Mac: Best Email Clients For MAC
How to Split Screen on Mac yosemite
If you are yosemite mac user then you might be confused about split screen mac yosemite. But here in Mac Tech, we will discuss How to Split screen on Mac Yosemite. In Yosemite mac not programmily support Split view on Mac. But its possible dual screen with an alternative way. It not exactly Split Screen, but you can use Mission Control to tentatively have a split screen on Mac Yosemite.
How to Split Screen with Mission Control
When you are using Mac Yosemite or other older version then you can’t go for split view on mac without having this split view mac app called Mission . control. You can access multiple desktops in a number of ways through mission control.
- First of all just tap the F3 button on your Mac to lunch the Mission Control app in the dock or by pressing Control Up on your keyboard to do the same.
- Once you open Mission Control, it shows all your open windows infront of you so it’s easier to switch between them.
- While using Mission
Control on Mac, Move your mouse to the top of the screen, where it says “Desktop 1” and “Desktop 2”, and you will now see two desktops are revealed.
- Now drag any windows to one of these desktops.
- Now you can add as many desktops as you like by clicking the “+” button at far right.
- To switch between desktops, you could just open Mission Control then click the desktop you want to open or Use keyboard shortcuts Control Right and Control Left to switch your desktops immediately.
Split View Mac Not Working ?
If you newbie to Mac os and being confused with what Mac owners
have been posting in the Apple Support Forum when you search in Google, you’ll find a lot of people ask problems
about “Split View Mac Not Working” have been
mentioned most of time. So we clear one thing that, not all apps can work with Split View Mac, such as the Microsoft Office apps like excel,
word, etc. Just wait for some time, we will post a Fix for Split Screen Not Working
So guys, this is our fully descripted tutorial for your favourite topic that is How to Split Screen on Mac. If you have any query related to split screen mac yosemite, split screen mac app, split screen mac sierra, mac split screen shortcut, how to split screen on mac word, how to split screen on mac air, split screen mac el capitan, free split screen app, download cinch for mac, mac split screen into 4, apps like cinch etc then please use our comment box bellow and share your valuable comment with us.