Here in Mac Tech we already share How to Take a Screenshot on Mac, Now we back with another blast How to paste a screenshot on Mac. So lets start with basic things to paste Mac screenshots.
|Screenshot to Clipboard|
How to Take Screenshot and Copy to Clipboard
when you want to paste mac screenshot into an email, gmail, powerpoint, word or anywhere alse; You need to know how to copy the generated screenshot into clipboard. Previously when you want to take a mac screenshot we follow the keyword shortcurts like shift Command 3 & the whole screen screenshot saved in your mac desktop as a .PNG file. So the image not copied to clipboard by that old trick. That’s why we back with a new screenshot capture trick to automatically copy screenshot into clipboard mac.
- Firstly choose the mac screen you want to capture.
- Now press Control key + Shift key + Command key + 3
- You may be astonished that nothing will appear on your desktop.
- Now any app you like to paste mac screenshot which can accept a pasted image such as Email, Gmail, Powerpoint & imessage etc.
- Now press Command + V to paste or print screen & you’ll see your screenshot appear.
More From Mac: How To Screenshot on MacBook
How to Screenshot on Mac Without Saving
These are legit way to Take Screenshot on Mac Without Saving. So follow above method to take a full screen grab. Now if you like customize your screenshot, then you might be want to take screenshot for selected or specific part of your Mac Display. Want to know how to do it? See below.
How to Paste a Specific Window of your Mac Screen
- At first you have captured a specific appliaction or slected part of your mac screen.
- To do so follow our previous method but with little changes. Press Command + Shift + CONTROL + 4
- Move the camera pointer over the window to highlight it, hold down CONTROL Key and then click mouse.
So guys, its end momment for discussion about How to Take A Mac Screenshot and Copy to Clipboard. Yesterday we talk about a screenshot troubleshooting like How to Take Screenshot on Mac. Our today post is just ideal next of that post. If you are have any queries related to Screenshot to clipboard then must send your valuable comment below us. Please stay tuned with Mac Tech. We will post more mac tricks, tips, timesavers like this. So bye bye and Must use these trick to automatically copy screenshot into clipboard mac.